Monday 25 February 2008

Kitch Cameras




I'm just loving these cool, retro cameras at the moment and I'm purchasing the Diana+ as soon as I get my pay cheque next week! If you love the dreamy, 60's look on a photograph, this camera is for you. It comes with lots of added extras that the original didn't have back in the day and looks stylish in a hazelnut coloured case. It comes at a very cheap price of 40.00, which I think is a bargain. Not only is the price attractive, but the actual camera itself is gorgeous.





Check out the other cameras on offer such as the Fisheye camera and the Holga which comes in many varieties to suit you. These cameras are for you if you love photography and want to recreate a quirky, eccentric look to everyday life.










<<< Fisheye camera










Mulicoloured Holga >>>








No comments: